Ronia Thomas speaks about Ashwamedh Foundation

RONIA THOMAS: Volunteer of Ashwamedh Foundation 

                              VOLUNTEERS SPEAKS

I would like to thank Ashwamedh Foundation for making me a part of the beautiful effort that is taken by this Organization. Speaking about my experience, it was always my desire to be a part of an NGO or a social Organization so that I could be of use to others. And YES Ashwamedh gave me this opportunity. Believe me it was truly worth everything.

Sharing your knowledge with people who need to know it....helping the society by creating awareness...helping the needy however small way one can...bringing a smile on people's face; especially kids, is worth it. 

Ashwamedh Foundation works in truly different way. Looking forward to be a part of this organization more and more. May the Organization flourish by doing lots of good deeds. 

- Ronia Thomas
MSc (Clinical Research) 

Comments